FM Editor's Note

This is the way FM ends. Not with a bang, but with 15. It’s also not the real end, but just the end for this year. We still have our Superboard keys. Steven S. Lee, you’re not reading this—and if you are, it’s because you Googled your own name. Touché.
By Libby R. Coleman and Petey E. Menz

Dear readers,

It’s strange to be here, writing the last editor’s note, listening to ABBA and letting our new chairs copyedit pages. It’s been a hell of a ride, readers. Does anyone read this? Erin, do you know how many times we insulted you this year? 17, Erin. 17. But you won’t know that unless you google your own name (Erin K. Aoyama, does this help with Google results?).

This week, we chose the 15 seniors you need to meet before they graduate. If you’re someone who likes to give people jobs, ignore these seniors and focus on meeting us, Libby R. Coleman and Petey E. Menz. References available upon request. No task is too small. Many are too large and outside of our skill set.

Remember when we made fun of Michelle B. Timmerman and Kathryn C. Reed for writing editor’s notes that rambled? How young and green we were. Reminds us of this one time we published an article about the 15 least interesting classes. It really helped us through pre-term planning.

“I meant to return a book today,” Libby just said. “But I didn’t.”

Have you ever really looked at the FM office? I mean, really looked at it?

Next year is gonna be great, readers. Bailey, Cordelia, Josh, Molly, Colton, Lena, Maia, and half of Lily will produce some of the best FM issues you will ever read. But will they publish Isis v. ISIS? No. That will forever be our claim to fame, the feather in our cap, the thorn in our crown of laurels, the needle in our haystack.

“The Name of the Game” is an underrated ABBA track. Is this ed note long enough yet?

Three years, we weren’t even on The Crimson. Wonder what Mark J. Chiusano and Elyssa  A. L. Spitzer were up to. Wonder what they’re up to now. Give us a call—Libby’s number is 911 and Petey’s is 867-5309.

Wonder what happened to the “Back to the Future” poster in this office. Arts, any answers?

But in all seriousness, it’s been a great year. To seeing red, meeting the Mormons, and learning what exactly is CS50.

Cheers to the one-month weekend,
LRC + PEM

Student LifeReligionComputer ScienceFifteen Most InterestingFinal ClubsIntrospection