Amy Poehler Named Ridgley Hall Room 52 Woman of the Year

•

By Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

Well this is awkward. I was going to announce it later, but it looks like the Pudding beat me to it. Amy Poehler, you are the Ridgely Room 52 Woman of the Year (WOY)! What a coincidence!

Amy, you should be honored. Room 52 is even more prestigious than the Hasty Pudding Club. We only have two members, and my roommate is out of town a lot, so it’s basically just me!

There won’t be a roast, or a pudding cup. And while I can’t throw you a parade, we can walk up the five flights of stairs to my room (there’s an elevator, but you don’t want to do that). And if you want a party, we can throw you one! I have a ton of mints from the dining hall, and we’re right above Insomnia Cookies (talk about prime real estate)! I can get booze too, although I already have a nib of something called Kinky, and a bottle of 2011 Charles Shaw.

I will invite all of my blockmates and estranged linkmates, so my common room will really feel full. “What’s a linkmate,” you ask? Don’t worry, we can spend most of the night going over Harvard lingo. Also, bring a pen! I have a book for you to sign. We just have to be done by 11p.m., because the 29th is a Thursday, and it will be quiet hours.

Amy, consider this your official invitation to Ridgley 52. I’ll be in my room all night, waiting, with the cookies.

Please come.

Flyby BlogFlyby Front Featurestarstruck

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.