Harvard Today: February 23 2015

•

Harvard Today 23 February 2015

By Daniel N. Yue

Happy Monday, Harvard! Isn’t it weird to actually have class on a Monday? This is shaping up to be the first five day week of the semester, bookended by two day weekends on both ends, and honestly, we’re not too happy about it. At least you may finally get a chance to meet your TF for your Monday section?

In the d-halls

Lunch

BBQ Chicken Drumsticks

Pork Sausage Sub with Peppers and Onions

Tortilla Veggie Pie

Dinner

Herb Crusted Cod (OMG)

Roast Pork with Peppercorn Sauce

Gnocchi with Butternut and Sage

In the Atmosphere

Hope you enjoyed yesterday’s heat wave, because it’s long gone. Bundle up — windchill is going to get down to -12º.

In Flyby:

So, You Want to Transfer? — Navigating the ins and outs of house transfers.

The Long-Awaited Return of Listen Up! — Yay!

Datamatch: Flyby's Shot at Love, Part 1 and Part 2 — In which Flyby’s writers try to find love (and waffles).

In the News:

Judge Issues No Final Decision on Divest Lawsuit — “A Massachusetts Superior Court judge on Friday did not issue a final decision on motions by Harvard and the state Attorney General’s office to dismiss a lawsuit suing the University to divest from fossil fuels.”

Events:

Ice Hockey — The Men’s Hockey team is playing Boston College at 4:30.

Add/Drop Deadline — 5pm today is the last chance to add/drop classes or change your pass/fail status.

Bobby Riley — Springboard (The Harvard College Design Club) is hosting Bobby Riley of Soldier Design, who is known for his work with Canada Goose (among other companies). 7pm in Science Center E.

Trans Youth Today: A Political Perspective — In Emerson 305 at 7:30, Mason Dunn of the MA Transgender Political Coalition will be hosting a conversation about the difficulties trans youth face.

Student LifeFlyby BlogHarvard Today

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.