The College Campaign of 2010

By Anonymous

The College Campaign of 2010: Decisions Time

To protect the author's privacy, the Admissions Blog has granted her anonymity for this series. Read Part IPart IIPart IIIPart IV, and Part V.

Read more »

The College Campaign of 2010: Interviews

To protect the author's privacy, the Admissions Blog has granted her anonymity for this series. Read Part IPart II, Part III and Part IV.

Read more »

The College Campaign of 2010: Uncommon App

To protect the author's privacy, the Admissions Blog has granted her anonymity for this series. Read Part IPart II, and Part III.

Read more »

The College Campaign of 2010: Falling in Love (with Brown University)

To protect the author's privacy, the Admissions Blog has granted her anonymity for this series. Read Part I and Part II.

There comes a time in every college applicant’s life when they realize their dream school. Well, maybe it doesn’t happen to everyone, but it sure happened to me.

Read more »

The College Campaign of 2010: So Many Colleges, So Little Time

To protect the author's privacy, the Admissions Blog has granted her anonymity for this series. Read Part I here.

Mid-April 2009 found my mother and me poring over college brochures, checking train times, and calling up relatives. Really, it was mostly my mom. I was too busy reading admission statistics in three-inch thick college guidebooks to bother with the minutiae of interstate transportation. Our plan was to take the Amtrak between cities for a few days, stopping at all the colleges I wanted to visit.

Read more »
1-5 of 6
Older ›
Oldest »