Make Your Orders Now For Market Day!

•
Taste me?
Taste me?

All you hungry and lazy masses: today is HSA Market Day. The deadline to make orders online here has been extended from 4 to 7 PM today, so now you'll have some extra time to get those midnights cravings taken care of.

The deadline was extended for three more hours because of an increase of approximately 60 percent in revenue over last spring's Market Day, according to Michael K. Oberst '12, assistant manager of the Dorm Store, the agency that is running the program. The addition of Quincy House to the Market Day roster—which only included the four other Houses in its pilot stage—has yielded greater results.

"It's going great, and we just want to get all we can out of it," Oberst said in an interview with FlyBy earlier today. "So we figured that, as far as my time goes, it's worth the extra staying up four hours tonight."

Find out more about Market Day and details about pick-up, after the jump:

Market Day is a program run by Harvard Student Agencies that let's students purchase bulk items online—running the gamut from batteries to raspberry rugula—from Costco Wholesalers and have them delivered to their Houses. Right now, only five Houses are participating in the program, but students can order through a House not their own and pick up their goods from there.

Here are the times and locations for when students will be able to snatch up their goodies on Oct. 24:

Ten percent of all profits will towards each House's HoCo.

Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons/Popolon.

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.