Take the CEB’s Social Psych Survey: It’s Worth It

By Courtesy of College Events Board

Too many surveys.

We here at Flyby are pretty sure that’s the thought that’s been going through your brain the last week as all of your classmates, spurned forth by the prospect of an end-of-the-semester assignment, have tried all manner of creatively annoying ways to get you to take their social psych surveys. So when the College Events Board posted “Take my psych survey” on the Yardfest events page, we lost it: “What freshman got a hold of the FB event and thought it would be a good idea to pub out their homework?”

But, you know, being the endlessly curious people that we are (aka being the typical bored college students dodging psets), we clicked on the link. What was the worst that could happen?

This is the only time we’ll suggest it: Click the link. It finally happened. Steve Aoki is confirmed for Yardfest 2016. If you’re a fan of electronic music, jumping up and down furiously and having food smashed in your face, then be prepared to have every orifice on your body filled with cake at this year’s Yardfest. If not, well we don’t know what to tell you. We hear Apple Music is great this time of year.

And here we were freaking out, thinking that our Yardfest artist had bailed on us and that we would have to turn up to the nearest Spotify playlist while some of our peer institutions vibed to Chance the Rapper and Fetty Wap. Not to mention that the good ‘ole CEB has graciously allowed Harvard students to bring guests for the first time in Yardfest history. Tickets are $20, and only a limited number of them are available. If you want your bae from Boston to get turnt with you this Yardfest, you better hurry, or else you’ll be left with no choice but to skip on over to the nearest karaoke bar for a date and hope that they don’t dump you.

Flyby BlogYardfestFlyby CultureFlyby Front Feature

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.