The TL;DR Version of the CEB Yardfest Email

•
Tomorrow's the day. Get hype!
Tomorrow's the day. Get hype! By Courtesy of College Events Board

If you haven’t been living under a rock, or in the Widener stacks, you know that Yardfest is tomorrow! To make it as hype as possible, make sure you’re prepped with all the essential Yardfest info:

Pregames

We all know that pregaming is one of the most essential part of Yardfest, so if you haven’t already started, here’s what you need to know. Each neighborhood hosts a block party with food, free t-shirts, and of course some choice beverages for 21+ers. Head to the Quad Lawn, Eliot Courtyard, Adams Courtyard, or Leverett Towers Courtyard.

Dinner

After the extreme sport of pregaming, you’ll surely be hungry. All of the dhalls will be closed except for Currier, Dunster, and Hillel, so head to the Yard instead. If you can make it to Yardfest, you can make it to dinner, which will be served from 5 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. in the Tercentenary Theatre.

Guests

If you’re bringing guests, hopefully you’ve already bought guest tickets as they will not be sold at the actual event. You must enter with your guest, and they get to eat dinner too!

Entry

The two entrances to Yardfest are between Pusey and Widener libraries or between Weld and University Hall, and gates open at 4:45 p.m. Make sure that you bring your HUID, and make sure not to bring any backpacks/large bags or *beverages*, and keep in mind that they may search your personal items.

Timing

If you’re trying to extend your pregame, or are more interested in the headliners than the openers, know that, based on previous years' show lengths, they probably won’t go on ’til around 6:30.

Flyby BlogFlyby QuoteHarvard YardYardfestFlyby CampusFlyby CultureFlyby Arts

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.