Christopher D. Wood '12
"And surely I am with you always, even unto the end of the age." —Matthew 28:20
Jordan A. Monge ’12
"To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'" —John 8:31-32
Ebone N. Ingram '12
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." —Jeremiah 29:11
Rashid M. Yasin '12
107. Neighborly Needs (Al-Máün)
This chapter has 7 verses.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
2. Then such is the (one) who repulses the orphan,
3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
4. So woe to the worshippers
5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,
6. Those who (want but) to be seen,
7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighborly needs.
Corinne Tu '13
"Jesus wept." —John 11:35