Sonnert and Holton: "What Happened to the Children Who Fled Nazi Persecution"

By Sirui Li
Gerhard Sonnert talks about his research for the book "What Happened to the Children Who Fled Nazi Persecution?" which he wrote with Gerald Holton at the Center for European Studies on Thursday night. In their research Sonnert and Holton try to explain the reasons for the success refugees from Central Europe before and during the war achieved after they arrived in the U.S.  Gerhard Sonnert talks about his research for the book "What Happened to the Children Who Fled Nazi Persecution?" which he wrote with Gerald Holton at the Center for European Studies on Thursday night. In their research Sonnert and Holton try to explain the reasons for the success refugees from Central Europe before and during the war achieved after they arrived in the U.S.
Gerhard Sonnert talks about his research for the book "What Happened to the Children Who Fled Nazi Persecution?" which he wrote with Gerald Holton at the Center for European Studies on Thursday night. In their research Sonnert and Holton try to explain the reasons for the success refugees from Central Europe before and during the war achieved after they arrived in the U.S. Gerhard Sonnert talks about his research for the book "What Happened to the Children Who Fled Nazi Persecution?" which he wrote with Gerald Holton at the Center for European Studies on Thursday night. In their research Sonnert and Holton try to explain the reasons for the success refugees from Central Europe before and during the war achieved after they arrived in the U.S.

BooksSociology