Brightly colored chairs have returned to Harvard Yard. For Harvard students, the return of the chairs represents the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Soon, Harvard Yard will be used to read, study, or just enjoy the nice weather.
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Professor Files Charge Alleging University Violated Title IX in Denying Her Tenure
- 'Oculus' Is a Fresh Look at the Horror Movie Genre
- Second-Year Law School Student Wins $250,000 Judgment
- The Dynamic Duo: Harvard Twin Sisters Honored as Two of Glamour's Top Ten College Women