Brightly colored chairs have returned to Harvard Yard. For Harvard students, the return of the chairs represents the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Soon, Harvard Yard will be used to read, study, or just enjoy the nice weather.
- Harvard Likely To Offer Concentration in ‘Theater, Dance, and Media’
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Harvard Tightens Travel Restrictions as Ebola Outbreak Worsens
- Dartmouth Dhall Bandits, Re-Inflated Grades at Princeton, and Columbia's "Dicktation" Graffiti