Eliot House

Majestically situated on the banks of the Charles, Eliot House has a lot to offer the lucky freshmen placed here. With a vibrant community, a gorgeous courtyard, loving House Masters, and a wealth of facilities, this House is truly an all-inclusive package. ...

The Housing Market 2010

Mather House

1 comment

You may be turned off by concrete at first. Regal old Harvard—mantelpieces, window seats, chandeliers—that’s what turns you on. But ...

The Housing Market 2010

Lowell House

Lowell House is close to the Yard, next to the MAC, and sometimes, too close to Nochs. While Lowell's detractors ...

The Housing Market 2010

Quincy House

As part of our Housing Market series, we'll be posting reviews and rankings for each of Harvard's 12 residential Houses ...

The Housing Market 2010

Currier House

Described in a few words, Currier is unpretentious, comfortable, and airy—all in all, a great place to live.

The Housing Market 2010

Leverett House

Leverett is a solid House with many benefits to be had, and freshmen should feel a small jolt of excitement ...

The Housing Market 2010

Dunster House

Dunster’s negative reputation is merely a front to keep the joys of this red-towered House a secret for the worthy ...

The Housing Market 2010

Cabot House

Cabot offers spacious rooms, a great community, and a location that’s generally peaceful—although with two other Quad Houses within a ...

The Housing Market 2010

Winthrop House

Winthrop is Harvard’s most welcoming and illustrious House with probably the best corps of alumni that Harvard can offer.

STANTING TALL
Football

Harvard-Yale 2014

Playing with the Rules
Scrutiny

Playing With The Rules

Highlight

Title IX Complaints in Higher Education

Art Museum Feature
Visual Arts

Newly Opened, Art Museums Prepare To Engage Undergrads