Archives → 1911 → 1/6
- 1912 Dormitory Committee Meeting
- 1913 Finance Committee Appointed
- 1914 Athletic Class to Begin Monday
- $25,000 Bequest Left to University
- Boston Hockey Club Defeated 2 to 0
- Changes in Summer School Courses
- Dr. Jacoby on "Schopenhauer"
- Harvard Night at "The Scarecrow"
- Junior Convocation on January 17
- Legacy in Will of Mrs. Matchett
- Memorial Gift to College Library
- Plans for Delta Upsilon Play
- Presentation of Filley Cup Tonight
- Prizes Offered for Economic Essays
- Second Lecture on Turbines at 12
- Union Lecture on Africa Wednesday
- University Calendar
- University Tea This Afternoon
- VENTILATION IN GORE HALL.