Archives → 1919 → 4/1
- 19 GRADUATES NOMINATED FOR BOARD OF OVERSEERS
- BLACK HAND ATTEMPTS TO HALT "CROWNS AND CLOWNS"
- Call Boylston Prize Candidates
- Debating Trials Tonight
- First Meetings of Courses Today
- Gardner Exhibit Open Today
- Hold Trials for Glee Club
- LEIGHTON STROKING CREW A
- McLEOD CHOSEN LEADER OF '19 BASEBALL TEAM
- Morning Prayers
- MR. ROOT ON THE LEAGUE.
- Nine Track Managers Reported
- Prof. Kohler on Research Board
- RACE EQUALITY.
- Senior Class Notice
- Undergraduate Tickets at $1.50 For "Crowns and Clowns" on Sale
- What is Going on Today