Archives → 1947 → 3/17
- Advocate Will Appear in Week, Receives Over 150 Manuscripts
- Blanks Go to Freshmen for House Choice
- Committee to Delay Picketing of Club 100
- Crimson Captures Third Place In Ski Meet, Nosing Out M.I.T.
- Food Drive Collection Extended Third Week
- Grad Council to Hold Initial Forum Tonight
- Greek Tragedy
- HDC Breaks Sanders Record
- Moscow Council to Begin Talks On German Economics; Palestine Decree Ends Mart...
- Quakers Topple Varsity Swimmers, 46-29; Freshman Five Rallies to Trip Elis, 5...
- Quintet Conquers Yale, 46-42, with Final Spurt
- Sprawling Adams Offers Proximity, Good Food to Incoming Freshmen
- THE MAIL
- University Names Kelleher as Irish History Professor
- VTW to Convert Mem Hall Transept Into Vast Reims Cathedral for 'Joan'
- Wrestlers Tie Bulldog For Seventh Place in Championship Match
- Yale Fencers Lose To Varsity, 16-11; Freshmen Falter