Archives → 1950 → 11/3
- Alumnus Held in Plot on President
- Bertrand Russell Speaks Today on Mind and Matter
- BRASS TACKS
- 'Cliffe Fellowships
- Council Coup
- Council Reverses Vote, Restores Referendum
- Debaters Face H.C.
- Eliot House Elects
- Eliot-Whitman, Briggs, Cabot Win in Hockey
- German Students Will Stay Longer
- Harriers to Face Strong Princeton, Eli Teams Today
- Leverett, Dudley End Touch Game in Draw; Eliot's Win Protested
- Monday Will Be Deadline for Seniors' Yearbook Pictures
- National Sports
- Notices Invite Grads to Sex Talks; Wellesley Cries 'Hoax'
- O'Neil to Start in Offensive Quarterback Slot Saturday
- Political Groups Begin Final Election Drives With Canvasses, Debates, Fund Ap...
- QUICK ACTION
- Six University Alumni Run for Governorships, Senate Positions
- Students Eligible As Navy Officers
- THE PLAYGOER
- Wilder Is Big Man in Dunster's House Play
- Winthrop, Lowell Win in Shutouts