Archives → 1952 → 12/9
- City Council Clears Harvard Outing Club
- 'Cliffe to Entertain Dates After 10; Field House to Be Open Until 1 a.m.
- Council Discusses Parietal Changes, New Lamont Time
- Edward Purcell
- Entry Deadline Two Days Off For University Squash Meet
- Firth to Join Faculty in June As Associate Philosophy Prof.
- Freshmen Will Choose Eight Committeemen For Smoker Next Wed.
- Funsters, Kirkland and Lowell Win in Basketball Last Night
- Lab Charges Removed In Chemistry Courses
- LINING THEM UP
- Medical School Alumni Appoint for Executive Secretary
- Miller and White Get I.A.S. Grants
- No More Games for Yale's Scoring Gridiron Manager
- Power Lack Blackens Eliot; False Alarm Annoys Adams
- Purcell's Nobel Prize Winning Work May Aid Advance of Atomic Theory
- Reynolds Coaches Crimson Rowers; Succeeds Haines
- Sailing Surgeon R. A. Davis Speaks at Dunster Tonight
- Scientists Audit As Conant, Frank Speak on Biology
- Students Debate Parietal Rule Change: Cowardly Betrayal Low Conformity?
- Trial of Sophomore Slayer Begins; Penn Veteran Accused of Shooting
- Two Professors Favor Amnesty Plea for Reds
- Varsity Squash Beats Harvard Club Due to Unexpected Defaults