Archives → 1973 → 12/21
- Crimson Icemen Face Six Games Over Vacation
- Doctors Say New HEW Policy Will Be Costly to Drug Firms
- 'Dump the Oil'
- Eleven Local Politicians Fail to Meet Deadline on Campaign Money Reports
- Everyone Read The Script--But the Judge
- Galbraith Deducted $4500 for Giving Papers to Library
- Harvard to Begin 'Mothballing' To Save Energy Over Recess
- Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho
- More Money For The Men In Blue
- 'Nixon, Exxon, ITT--Throw The Tyrants In The Sea'
- Notre Dame Game To Follow Tourney
- Rolling Harvard Five Journeys to Quaker Tourney
- 'To the Docks'
- Tuition Goes Up, Despite The Surplus
- Uh... Let's Talk About It In January
- WILLIAMS CANNOT MANAGE