Harvard Square
The Crimson Brand Studio, the sponsored content division of The Harvard Crimson, published its first two sponsored articles in early September, marking the collegiate newspaper's launch into the world of native advertising.

The Crimson Brand Studio, the sponsored content division of The Harvard Crimson, published its first two sponsored articles in early September, marking the collegiate newspaper's launch into the world of native advertising. Both articles were produced by advertisers (the French Cultural Center and The National Center for Outdoor & Adventure Education) in collaboration with The Crimson Brand Studio.

The Crimson Brand Studio published its first two sponsored articles in early September, marking the collegiate newspaper's launch into the world of native advertising.

According to the information page: "The Crimson Brand Studio develops native advertising on behalf of The Harvard Crimson, the nation's oldest continually published college newspaper. We produce, publish, and promote stories that engage our local and global audiences. We will create bespoke and compelling experiences that will drive brand awareness with and make a meaningful impression on our audience of millions of Harvard-affiliated readers."

Harvard Yard
The studio produces content completely independently of the news and editorial boards of The Crimson to avoid conflicts of interest.

The studio produces content completely independently of the news and editorial boards of The Crimson to avoid conflicts of interest. In addition, The Crimson Brand Studio operates separately from any content and multimedia boards in general.

The Crimson's news and opinion teams—including writers, editors, photographers, and designers—were not involved in the production of this article.