Contributor

Emma S Winer

Latest Content

BABBLING BROOK
None

BABBLING BROOK

Sophomore Elizabeth Brook and the Harvard women’s tennis teams faced tough competition at the Georgia Tech Fall Invitational this weekend, taking on the host Yellow Jackets, Georgia, and Florida State.

Unnamed photo
None

Unnamed photo

Cate Edwards, who helped her father on his '04 campaign trail, takes time out from her studies at Harvard Law School to help his new Presidential bid.

Unnamed photo
None

Unnamed photo

President and CEO of the Aspen Institute Walter S. Isaacson ’74, right, talks about his book “Einstein: His Life and Universe” at the IOP Forum with Dillon Professor of Government Graham T. Allison Jr. last night.

None

Image

No caption

None

Image

No caption

None

Image

No caption

Unnamed photo
None

Unnamed photo

Freshman Lena Litvak stretched for the ball and helped deliver the women’s tennis team it’s sole point of the weekend, a doubles point against Princeton.

Unnamed photo
None

Unnamed photo

Even the best efforts of senior Preethi Mukundan and freshman Elizabeth Brook couldn’t stave off a pair of defeats for the women’s team at the hands of Princeton and Penn.

LENA ON ME
None

LENA ON ME

Freshman Lena Litvak, playing without her usual doubles partner, sophomore Beier Ko, joined with senior Julia Forgie to take an 8-5 win against Princeton on the way to the team’s lone point of the weekend.

ART OF AFRICA
None

ART OF AFRICA

Artist Fisiha I. Likke animatedly explains his work to students at the opening reception of an African art show in the Adams House Artspace yesterday evening. The show runs all week.

None

Image

No caption

None

Image

No caption

Free Time
Columns

In Search of Lost Time

Photo Man
Ivy League

Beyond The Silver Screen

Larry, In His Element
Scrutiny

Professor Summers

Data Sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting by the Numbers: Data Visualization