The Harvard Woodbridge Society sponsors a dinner with former Latvian President Vaira Vike-Freiberga last night at the Institute of Politics, discussing the glass ceiling faced by women in politics.
A panel of openly gay, lesbian, and transgendered politicians discussed the effects of sexual orientation on their careers in public office.
Gary Hirshberg, the “CE-Yo” of Stonybrook Farm, spoke yesterday at the Harvard Coop about his experience working for environmental change as part of the world’s largest organic yogurt company.
A peaceful protest for a free Tibet was held yesterday in Harvard Square, followed by a candlelight vigil with the local Tibetan community, including members of the Tibetan Association and Students for a Free Tibet.
Menu offerings for dinner at Lowell House last night consisted of pasta, pasta, and more pasta—a dining fate that students have continually faced at both lunch and dinner every day.
Sheikh Sultan signs the terms of agreement for a $2 million gift with Dean David T. Ellwood of the Kennedy School of Government last night at the Faculty Club, establishing a fellowship fund.
- Harvard Likely To Offer Concentration in ‘Theater, Dance, and Media’
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Dartmouth Dhall Bandits, Re-Inflated Grades at Princeton, and Columbia's "Dicktation" Graffiti
- Harvard Tightens Travel Restrictions as Ebola Outbreak Worsens