They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer—advice that Matthew R. Gibbons ’12 and Renee Roberts have taken to heart.
During the final home match of his collegiate career last Friday night, co-captain Matt Jones led the Harvard men’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory against NJIT, recording 14 kills and four service aces. The senior currently heads the team with 262 kills and 318.5 points for the season.
Co-captain outside hitter Matt Jones, shown here in earlier action, led the Crimson with 32 points and 23 kills in a victory over Cal Baptist last night. Harvard (5-0) is off to its best start since 1993, and begins Conference play, at home, against George Mason on Friday.
Junior Brandyn Curry attacks the basket against Dartmouth rookie Gabas Maldunas during the Crimson’s 54-38 win over the Big Green. Curry was held scoreless in Saturday’s matchup, but the point guard finished with a team-high five assists in 29 minutes.
After missing three games with a strained ligament in his left thumb, freshman guard Corbin Miller returned to the court Saturday night for the Harvard men’s basketball team’s conference matchup against Dartmouth. The rookie led the Crimson with 13 points in 17 minutes of play.
- Harvard Likely To Offer Concentration in ‘Theater, Dance, and Media’
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Dartmouth Dhall Bandits, Re-Inflated Grades at Princeton, and Columbia's "Dicktation" Graffiti
- Harvard Tightens Travel Restrictions as Ebola Outbreak Worsens