Julia S Chen

travel guides
In The Meantime

Beyond Our Borders

After Commencement, the Class of 2010 will finally be setting off on their own, but exactly where they are going ...

travel guides
In The Meantime

travel guides

Travel guides

FM Spread
Scrutiny

FM Spread

Allston

Free Ice-Skating, Right Here at Harvard

If watching the Olympics has inspired you to grab your skates and strut your stuff on the ice (that triple axel doesn’t look that hard now, does it?), then have no fear! You can get all the practice you need right here at Harvard.

Endpaper

Image

Is this Catherine or "Dirty Cathy"? We'll never tell.

Google Buzz Love
For The Moment

Google Buzz: Love It

A hybrid of a scad of social networking sites, the new Google Buzz is, well, all the buzz among everyone ...

Unnamed photo
None

1984: First Class

On the morning of Saturday June 6, 2009, while other reunion classes sleep in, the class of 1984 will already

Unnamed photo
None

Castro Comes to Cambridge

On the Saturday night of April 26, 1959, a teeming crowd of more than 10,000 gathered at the Dillon Field

None

Solutions for the Swine Flu

Good morning, weary traveler. Guess what happened while you were sleeping? Well, it pretends when you went to bed, but

FlyBy Image
None

More to Squirrels at Harvard?

For those who foster anything from a keener-than-normal interest in the bushy-tailed, beady-eyed rodents that inhibit the Yard to a

FlyBy Image
None

The FlyBy Spam Challenge

Where there’s email, there’s spam. With a plethora of list-servs at their fingertips, Harvard students have gotten pretty adept at

None

Dating at Harvard, brought to you by a FlyBy female and Porter's Five

EDITORS NOTE: This post was intended as an adaptation of an article originally published in the Harbus , the student

FlyBy Image
None

Bottom of the Formal Planning Barrel

Last night, Leverett HoCo announced that the Spring Formal will be held in Leverett. Big woop. Formal veterans have perfected

None

Image

Students pair off to partake in a traditional Ceili dance at the Currier March Party.

None

Stepping Things Up

It was Saturday night in the Currier fishbowl when Aaron C. Fallon ’11 grabbed the mic and ordered everybody to

A World Cup Malcontent
Highlight

A World Cup Malcontent

water_india
Highlight

Then Rain Comes

musee
Highlight

Rainy Day Impression

Heidelberg
Highlight

Saudade, or Nostalgia