We went to the 2014 W.E.B. Du Bois Medal Ceremony, which also functioned as a get together for Skip and Friends and his soon-to-be friends.
One (or both, according to some), sold their soul to the devil. The other finds the idea of a Satanic black mass ‘abhorrent’. But how different are Harvard University President Drew Faust and Goethe’s Faust really?
The quick and dirty about what's been going on around the Ancient Eight (and other schools too).
Seniors, you’ve had four years to cross of the Big Three, but here are a few more things to add to your pre-graduation bucket list!
Feeling frustrated with school and snow and want to start counting down the days until your semester is over? Well, now you can! Check out the final exam schedule and look forward to post-exam freedom!
Happy Human Rights Day!
- Harvard Likely To Offer Concentration in ‘Theater, Dance, and Media’
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Dartmouth Dhall Bandits, Re-Inflated Grades at Princeton, and Columbia's "Dicktation" Graffiti
- Harvard Tightens Travel Restrictions as Ebola Outbreak Worsens