Contributor

Courtesy of the Harvard Institute of Politics

Latest Content

Spring 2024 IOP Fellows

Pictured from left to right, the incoming spring 2024 Harvard Institute of Politics fellows: In the top row, Kostas Bakoyannis, Jeff Denham, John Bel Edwards, ands Josh A. Gerstein ’91; and in the bottom row, Will Hurd, Alison King, Grisella M. Martinez, and Erika Mouynes.

IOP Fellows Fall 2023

Pictured from left to right, the incoming fall 2023 Institute of Politics fellows: In the top row, Susan E. Rice, Jonathan L. Martin, and Andrea R. Flores '10; in the middle row, Roy D. Blunt, Cheri L. Beasley, and Daniel Mulhall; and in the bottom row, Rodney L. Davis, Betsy Fischer Martin, and Jeffrey A. Rosen.

Spring 2023 IOP Fellows

Pictured from left to right, the incoming spring 2023 Harvard Institute of Politics fellows: In the top row, Kristin L. Amerling ’87, Negah Angha, Kate Brown, and Cheri Bustos; and in the bottom row, Quentin Fulks, Jamie Herrera Beutler, Matthew Raymer, and Jason Rezaian.

Harvard IOP Fall 2022 Fellows

Pictured clockwise from left, incoming Harvard Institute of Politics fellows Natalie Tennant, Judith LeBlanc, Stefan Löfven, Stephanie Carlton, Matthew Mead, Raul Alvillar, and Gloria Browne-Marshall.

Michael Nutter IOP SAC chair

Former Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, third from right, spoke at the IOP for a mayors' forum in 2011. The IOP announced that Nutter will be become the chair of the IOP Senior Advisory Committee this past week.