Dunster swing housing on Prescott Street, Winter 2013.
After finishing the 2013 campaign on a strong note, the Crimson will look to carry its momentum into the new season.
Intellectual property lawyer William F. Lee ’72 will become the Harvard Corporation's senior fellow this July.
Robert ‘Bob’ D. Reischauer ’63 will retire from his post as the Corporation’s senior fellow at the end of June.
Cabot students pet a bunny on the quad lawn on May 7. Animal Craze brought furry animals to the quad to help students relax and take a study break during reading week.
Employees of the DoubleTree Hotel in Cambridge and supporters stand in solidarity during the Cambridge City Council Meeting on April 28. The Council announced its endorsement of the DoubleTree workers' boycott for better wages, healthcare, and general respect from the hotel.
Harvard Negotiation Project Senior Fellow Bruce Allyn addresses the "painful drop in US-Russian relations" using a three-fold argument at the talk "Putin, Crimea - Back to the USSR?" in CGIS-Knafel on April 28.
Celia Gee, an employee of the DoubleTree Hotel in Allston, speaks to the Cambridge City Council during a meeting on April 28. As an employee of thirty years, Gee expressed her disappointment in the way that the hotel treats its staff.
- Harvard Likely To Offer Concentration in ‘Theater, Dance, and Media’
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Ex-Harvard Student Brittany Smith Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Harvard Tightens Travel Restrictions as Ebola Outbreak Worsens
- Dartmouth Dhall Bandits, Re-Inflated Grades at Princeton, and Columbia's "Dicktation" Graffiti