Katharine R Putnam

Softball

Image

With 13 home runs, Lange accounted for 56.5 percent of the team’s total. The junior’s 13 doubles and 43 RBI also led the Crimson.

Yo-Yo Ma
College

Today in Photos (3-11-2013)

Sexual Assault Panel
UHS

Sexual Assault Panel

On Wednesday evening, representatives from OSAPR (Office of Sexual Assault Prevention and Response), HUHS (Harvard University Health Services) , HUPD (Harvard University Police Department), SMHS (Student Mental Health Services), Response, and the Administration Board discuss what is done when someone is concerned about sexual assault at Harvard. One major concern from all representatives is the discrepancy between the large number of concerns that OSAPR receives, compared to the very small number of cases brought to HUPD or the Administration Board.

College

Today in Photos (11/29/2012)

Middle East Discussion
Middle East

Middle East Discussion

Malika Zeghal, Professor of Contemporary Islamic Thought and Life, discusses the current crisis surrounding the Middle East on Tuesday evening on a panel with fellow Professors Ali Asani and S. Allen Counter, along with a student representative from the Harvard Islamic Society.

Softball

Image

Junior right fielder Ashley Heritage, pictured above in a previous contest, scored the winning run in the Harvard softball team’s 3-2 extra-inning victory over Maryland on sophomore Kasey Lange’s RBI double to left center. Saturday’s victory was the Crimson’s first in the NCAA tournament since 1998.

Softball

Image

Co-captain Rachel Brown saved the Harvard softball team from elimination in the NCAA regional, allowing two runs in 15 innings of work in a pair of Crimson wins on Saturday.

Softball

Image

Making her fourth start in three days, co-captain Rachel Brown, shown above in previous action, allowed three earned runs on six hits in the softball team's 4-0 loss to Washington in the NCAA Regional Final.

Love

Image

I’m giving my life story to the Crimson. No, I’m actually talking about my relationship with my wife, which is more or less my life story because I can’t remember anything before that.

College

Today in Photos (03/27/12)

Lab Rat: Itay Budin
FAS

Lab Rat: Itay Budin

Theater

Image

Adam J. Connor '14 and Karl C. Kopczynski '15 perform a duet in Friday night's showing of "tick, tick...Boom!" in Adams Pool Theatre.

Table Tennis Team Practices for NYC
Student Life

Table Tennis Team Practices for NYC

Nancy Chen '13 practices with the Harvard Table Tennis Club, which placed second at a division tournament two weeks ago-- qualifying for regionals in NYC.

"Bully" Film at the Ed School
Student Life

Today in Photos, 02/15/12

Youth Homelessness in the Square
Harvard Square

For Homeless Youth, Age Can Compound Challenges of Life on the Streets

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings
Boston Marathon

VIDEO: Looking Back One Year Later, Harvard Affiliates Prepare to Return to Finish Line

Johnston Gate Arts Cover
Arts

Rebuilding the Past: Harvard's Beautification Renaissance

Awkward Eye Contact
Columns

Let’s Talk about Campus-Eye-Contact-Culture