Ann-Marie Y Barrett

On Campus

Year in Photos - Campus Life

On Campus

Image

Philadelphia-based chain Insomnia Cookies opened a new location on campus at 65 Mt. Auburn in November, giving Harvard students a new way to fill late-night cravings.

Food and Drink

Image

Yi Soon offers inexpensive Chinese baked good outside of Chinatown.

Food and Drink

Image

Food and Drink

Image

Serving sandwiches, locally brewed beer, and ice cream, Refuge Cafe is one of the only locally owned cafes in Allston.

Food and Drink

Image

FoMu sells delicious vegan ice cream made with either coconut, almond, or cashew milk.

Food and Drink

Image

Food and Drink

Image

Allston

Image

Cheap Chic provides almost anything a college student could want from classic records to microwaves to apparel.

Allston

Image

Allston

Image

Whether buying or selling, Buffalo Exchange is a cheap, fashionable alternative to shopping with their average garment price of $15.

Off Campus

FM Get Out: Allston/Brighton

Labor

Image

Union members, students, and community members marched to Memorial Church on Thursday to support the Harvard Union of Clerical and Technical Workers (HUCTW). Speakers called for salary increases and health care benefits from the University.

Labor

Image

Labor

Image

On Year Later: Boston Marathon Bombings
Boston Marathon

VIDEO: Looking Back One Year Later, Harvard Affiliates Prepare to Return to Finish Line

Johnston Gate Arts Cover
Arts

Rebuilding the Past: Harvard's Beautification Renaissance

Awkward Eye Contact
Columns

Let’s Talk about Campus-Eye-Contact-Culture

Dictionary
Columns

Ban the Bossy Ban Bossy