Christopher J Magnani

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events and concerts taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured is Jack Megan, Director of the Office of the Arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured are members of Professor Vijay Iyer's band.

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Arts First
On Campus

Arts First

Prospective Homeowners Face Competition with Investors
Allston

Allston residents looking to buy homes have face several challenges, including competition with groups of investors willing to outbid locals. One such resident, Paola M. Ferrer, who spent the last 6 years trying to buy a home, is pictured in front of her Royal Street condominium building, where she is finally an owner.

Coming Back
Mental Health

Coming Back

Students who have gone home for mental health reasons say they came back to Harvard with a new approach to addressing the difficulties of campus life.

Going Home
On Campus

Going Home

For most, taking time off allows them to heal in an environment removed from the chaos of Harvard life and return to campus, while for others, the initial leave turns permanent.

Going Home
Features

Going Home

transatlanticism
Highlight

Transatlanticism

paris_leaving
Highlight

I Am Not at a Cafe

zoe_argentina
Highlight

Away in Argentina

Land of Fog
Highlight

Land of Fog