Christopher J Magnani

Reflections on Ferguson
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/18/2014)

Meet Michael P. Burke, The Registrar
College

Meet Michael P. Burke, The Registrar

Michael P. Burke is the Registrar: he manages everything from enrollment issues to the course catalog.

Debate: HCFA vs HCHAA
Religion

Debate: HCFA vs HCHAA

The president of the Harvard Community of Humanists, Agnostics, and Atheists, Emma J. Kowal '15, far right, speaks at Sunday's debate in the Science Center. The group debated members of Harvard College Faith in Action on the role of faith in morality.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events and concerts taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured is Jack Megan, Director of the Office of the Arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured are members of Professor Vijay Iyer's band.

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Arts First
On Campus

Arts First

Prospective Homeowners Face Competition with Investors
Allston

Allston residents looking to buy homes have face several challenges, including competition with groups of investors willing to outbid locals. One such resident, Paola M. Ferrer, who spent the last 6 years trying to buy a home, is pictured in front of her Royal Street condominium building, where she is finally an owner.

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven

Books
Academics

Freshman Survey Part III: Inside the Classroom and Out