Contributor

Christopher J Magnani

Latest Content

Harvard Computer Society
Student Groups

Harvard Computer Society

The Harvard Computer Society maintains servers in a facility located above Bank of America on 1414 Mass Ave. These servers used to be located at the group's headquarters, located at the SOCH.

Harvard Computer Society
Student Groups

Harvard Computer Society

Divest Harvard Assembles
Scrutiny

Divest Harvard Assembles

Students assemble outside Massachusetts Hall to call for Harvard to divest from investments in fossil fuels in April 2013.

2013 Divestment Rally
Scrutiny

2013 Divestment Rally

Students assemble outside Massachusetts Hall during the Harvard Divest Rally on April 11, 2013.

Reflections on Ferguson
On Campus

Today in Photos (09/18/2014)

Meet Michael P. Burke, The Registrar
College

Meet Michael P. Burke, The Registrar

Michael P. Burke is the Registrar: he manages everything from enrollment issues to the course catalog.

Debate: HCFA vs HCHAA
Religion

Debate: HCFA vs HCHAA

The president of the Harvard Community of Humanists, Agnostics, and Atheists, Emma J. Kowal '15, far right, speaks at Sunday's debate in the Science Center. The group debated members of Harvard College Faith in Action on the role of faith in morality.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events and concerts taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured is Jack Megan, Director of the Office of the Arts.

Arts First
University News

Arts First

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Students and visitors alike were dazzled by events taking place on the Science Center Plaza and in The Yard this past weekend, all organized to showcase the arts. Pictured are members of Professor Vijay Iyer's band.

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer
University News

Vijay Iyer

Data Sculpture
Visual Arts

Painting by the Numbers: Data Visualization

School at School
Columns

What We Forget About School: School

Head of the Charles
Men's Crew

Head of the Charles 2014

CS50 in Mather
Columns

CS50 and the Humanities