Writer

Thomas W Franck

Latest Content

For Sale
On Campus

For Sale

Shaiba Rather '17 inspects some of the items for sale in Currier House on Saturday. As the academic year ends, many departing seniors seek to sell much of their used goods, ranging from furniture to clothing.

Chess in the Square
On Campus

Photos of the Day (05/11/15)

Harvard Die-in
Student Life

Black Lives Matter

Visitas Activities Fair
College

Visitas Activities Fair

Prospective students attend the Extracurricular Activities Fair at the SOCH as part of Visitas.

Jessie J
College

Photos of the Weekend (4/26/15)

Police Fence
College

Police Fence

Harvard University Police reinforce a metal fence outside of Emerson Hall to ensure that University President Drew G. Faust could enter while Divest Harvard protesters attempted to confront her on Wednesday afternoon. The protesters have blockaded Massachusetts Hall since Sunday demanding the University divest from fossil fuels.

The View from Inside Mass Hall
Today in Photos

Photos of the Day (04/15/2015)

A Quick Entrance
College

A Quick Entrance

University President Drew G. Faust enters Emerson Hall, where members of the student activist group Divest Harvard attempted to confront her before she introduced a lecture on Wednesday afternoon. Security personnel had placed guard rails between Loeb House and the lecture hall.

Music and Mural
College

Music and Mural

Musician Ashford L. King '15 performs for crowds on the Science Center Plaza on Tuesday afternoon. The performance was a part of the Mural Speaks project, aimed at translating a poem into 140 languages.

University Hall Protest
Music

Photos of the Day (04/14/2015)

Graduate Student Council Election
FAS

Graduate Student Council Election

Incumbent Graduate Student Council Vice President John Gee voiced his support for the unionization movement during his pre-election speech to graduate student voters.

Graduate Student Council Election
College

Photos of the Day (04/08/2015)

Title IX Teach-In
College

Title IX Teach-In

Members of "Our Harvard Can Do Better," a student group that advocates for modifications to Harvard's sexual assault policy, discuss rights guaranteed under Title IX at a "teach-in" in April.

Quad Sound Studios 1
On Campus

Quad Sound Studios 1

The Quad Sound Studios have been open for recording since the spring semester of 2014, and are located in the basement of Holmes Hall in Pforzheimer House.

Quad Sound Studios 2
On Campus

Quad Sound Studios 2

Beauty After Ruin
Highlight

Beauty After Ruin

Harvard Ed Portal Opening
Highlight

Year In Review 2015

Fischer Touchdown
Highlight

Year in Sports 2015

Senior survey header
Front Feature

Class of 2015, By the Numbers