Writer

Thomas W Franck

Latest Content

Cambridge Die-In
Race

Cambridge Die-In

Protestors host a die-in in Cambridge on Friday evening to protest the two recent, separate Grand Jury decisions not to indict white police officers who killed unarmed black men.

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

Seen and Heard: Harvard's March Through Cambridge

The “March on Harvard,” as the demonstration has been billed, is the latest in a series of protests on campus and around the country in recent weeks.

Marching from Davis to Porter
Race

Marching from Davis to Porter

Protestors march from Davis Square to Porter Square on Friday evening in response to the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protestors began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

Tufts Police at the Protest
Race

Tufts Police at the Protest

Tufts Police stand near the Davis Square T Station on Friday evening during protests of the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protestors began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

Protest in Davis Square
Race

Protest in Davis Square

Protestors lay down during a "die-in" in Davis Square on Friday evening to protest the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protestors began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

Protest in Davis Square
Race

Protest in Davis Square

Protest in Porter Square
Race

Protest in Porter Square

Protestors lay on Massachusetts Ave. during a "die-in" in Porter Square on Friday evening to protest the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protestors began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

Protest in Davis Square
Race

Non-Indictment Protest from Davis to MIT

Protest in Cambridge and Somerville
Race

Protest in Cambridge and Somerville

Protesters lay on Massachusetts Ave. during a "die-in" in Harvard Square on Friday evening to protest the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protesters began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

"Die-in" in Harvard Square
Race

"Die-in" in Harvard Square

A protester holds up a sign that reads "Black Lives Matter" during a "die-in" in Harvard Square on Friday evening to protest the recent non-indictments of the officers in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases. Protesters began in Davis Square and continued to MIT, laying down at key transportation sites.

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest
Race

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest

Protestors take to the streets on Thursday evening.

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest
Race

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest

Demonstrators rally in the streets to protest the decision to not indict a New York City police officer in the death of Eric Garner.

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest
Race

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest

Fireworks from the Boston Common tree lighting ceremony go off as police and protestors alike gather in the streets.

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest
Race

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest

Protestors rally on Park Street.

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest
Race

#EnoughIsEnough Eric Garner Protest

Boston police officers line the street on their bicycles in preparation.

Eldo Kim
Crime

News Analysis: Could Eldo Kim Return to Harvard?

Protestors on Mass Ave
Race

OKWELOGU
Track and Cross Country

Decorated Thrower Looks To Continue Success

Protest
Columns

Reconstruction 3.0