Crimson staff writer

Katherine H Scott

Latest Content

Men's and Women's Crew Begin Spring Season

​In rainy and slightly colder than normal temperatures, the Harvard men’s and women’s heavyweight and lightweight crew teams got back to work for the spring season, hitting the water for early morning races this past Saturday.

Women's Squash Competes at CSA Individual Championships

​As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. The Harvard women’s squash team sent five players to Stamford, Conn., over the weekend to compete in the CSA Individual Championships this pas weekend. The team, which had had a dominant, undefeated season, came away with neither the Ramsay Cup nor the Holleran Cup.

Back to Back: Women's Squash Earns CSA Title After Two Nail-Biter Victories

Not only did the Crimson finish the season as the only team in the nation to boast an undefeated record, it also brought home the Howe Cup for the second consecutive season after triumphs over three of the nation’s top programs.

Women's Squash Downs Stanford, 8-1

​The No. 1 Harvard women’s squash team brought the excitement and energy to the Murr Center in its season opener, defeating No. 9 Stanford, 8-1, for the 11th-straight time at the Boston Round-Robins.

Men's Lightweight Crew Competes at Princeton Chase

The Harvard men’s lightweight team brought the holiday spirit to Lake Carnegie, where it looked to improve on its strong performance in the Head of the Charles. The team traveled to Princeton, N.J., to avenge its loss to Princeton in the Princeton 3-Mile Chase​​