Writer

Terry E-E Chang

Latest Content

American Pie: Changing the Recipe

Nine days ago, hijacked planes swandived into skyscrapers—the handiwork of terrorists, grim architects of hate. Apocalyptic blasts left a senseless

FRONT AND CENTER

The Undergraduate Council wants a student center. They've even earmarked a good $25,000 of last year's found funds to go

Groovy Train

Endpaper: Play it Again, Sam

While retro may be stylish, antique quaint and archaic classy, I lay claim to none of the above. Instead, I

Groovy Train: Get the Ring

You've already framed your college acceptance letter, researched the laminating options for your diploma and garnished mummy's windshield with H&R

Logging on for Love

Thanks in part to the recent success of the Meg Ryan-Tom Hanks sappy tale of virtual love "You've Got Mail,"

Women Discuss Public Life

Capitol Hill veterans Marguerite Sullivan, former chief of staff to Marilyn Quayle, and Ann Simpson, wife of former Senator Alan

Scientists Honored With National Medals

Mallinckrodt Professor of Chemistry George M. Whitesides and Geyser University Professor William J. Wilson will be two of the nine

Idol Hands Do the Devil's Work

B ack in the day, sometime before adopting a stylish sense of ironic detachment, today's collegiate sophisticates paid reverence to

Speakin' in tongues

A about that: (adj.) being all for something. "I'm so not about that." agro: (adj.) Californian, meaning annoyed and aggravated: