Paul DUKE Jr.

None

Laughter on the Left

Trillin is like Paul Revere's ride--a little light in the belfry. T HAT LIFE IS patently absurd is an accepted

None

Benedictus Erroneous

T ODAY in Washington the Rev. Peter J. Gomes, the minister of Memorial Church, will deliver the deliver. The Crimson

None

Jackson Blasts S. Africa Investment

The Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, preaching from the pulpit at a Memorial Church service marking the birthday of the Rev.

None

Law Review to Divest Holdings Tied to S. Africa

The Harvard Law Review has decided to divest of approximately $113,000 in investments in American companies that do business in

None

It Couldn't Happen Here

O NE PASSAGE in this book is so extraordinary it is worth quoting outright: Downstairs, on the slime coated floor

None

John Kerry: JFK II?

I n Washington. D.C., it is known in the "power-suit"- a navy blue suit worn with a starched white shirt

None

New Hampshire Senate Race

C AN A POPUIAR five term Congressman defeat a moral majorjtarian airline pilot? Dose it matter if the former airline

None

Grave New World

W HAT WERE 1044 Brown University students trying to say last Friday when they voted that their university should stock

None

Republican Stars Shine on Ray Shamie

Two stars from the national republican galaxy came to Boston last night hoping to brighten the cause of Republican Senate

None

Beyond the Cliches

What is so enervating is that the dander comes in large measure from inside your own mind, Enveloped in official

None

By Any Other Name

D OES THIS SOUND familiar? The Northeast, Massachusetts, Eastern Massachusetts. Yes, the Boston area. No, over towards MIT. You know

None

Speaking freely in academe?

W hen students heckled Secretary of Defense Caspar W. Weinberger '38 at his Sanders Theatre appearance last fall, it touched

None

No Tragic Hero

L ATELY THE NEWSPAPERS have been full of reports of major-league screw-ups I'm not talking about baseball. I'm talking about

None

Senate Hopefuls Debate at Pine Manor

CHESTNUT HILL--The seven candidates for the Democratic U.S. Senate nomination found little to disagree about yesterday a two-hour debate marked

None

Jackson Courts New York Minority Vote

NEW YORK Halfway between Third and Lexington Avenues on 101st Street, just on the border between the posh Upper East

Facebook at Puzzle Day
College

This Is CS50.

GSD picture
Visual Arts

Intelligent Design: Negotiating the Identity of the Architecture Track

django unchained scene
Visual Arts

Script Doctors

Harvard vs. Yale
Yale

Freshman Survey Part V: A Look at New Haven