Dramatic.

The Museum.

"Rachel the Reaper" and "Ye Gentle Savage" are still popular at this favorite theatre. The management of the Museum seem always to have the faculty of giving to their plays as long and as successful a run as they desire.

The Globe.All who had the pleasure of seeing Miss Ethel during her brief two weeks of performance were heartily sorry to hear of her sudden illness. Miss Ethel has won the Boston heart, and we trust that she will soon return and complete her too short engagement. The part of Agnes has been assumed by Mrs. Barry this week with great success, considering how short was the time given her for preparation.

It may be gratifying to many of our readers to learn that Aimee will appear in French Opera at the Globe Theatre some time in March.

Boston Theatre.During the last week of her engagement Miss Neilson alternated "Romeo and Juliet" with "As you like it." Rosalind is purely a comedy part, and differs as far as possible from that of Juliet. Throughout the lighter scenes the beautiful actress was the very impersonation of mirth and light-heartedness. Her smiles and laughter were natural and contagious. Nothing could exceed the grace of her figure, her costume, and her movements. She was most pleasing in her interview with Orlando containing the words "Woo me now," in her advice to the unhappy Shepherds, and in the Epilogue.

Mr. Murdoch is an improvement on Mr. Wheelock, and his efforts were very satisfactory. Mr. Aldrich made a good Jacques, and spoke the lines with appreciation. It is a pity that the gentleman who played the Banished Duke could not have been banished from the stage as well as from his dukedom.

On Saturday night Miss Neilson took her farewell benefit, and a large audience testified their admiration for the most beautiful and accomplished actress that has appeared on those boards for many a day. We decline to regard it as possible that Miss Neilson will not come to us again next year.

On Monday evening the theatre was comfortably filled, the attraction being Charles Rice's drama, founded upon Dumas's "Trois Mousquetaires." Mr. Charles R. Thorne, Jr., appeared as D'Artagnan, and was well received. Possessed of a handsome face, fine figure, and excellent presence, he looked and acted extremely well. His performance was, however, marred by the excessive friskiness with which he trotted about the stage at all times and seasons, and by a too rapid delivery. Having virtue on his side, and a good deal of profanity in his part, it is needless to say that he created a very favorable sentiment in the galleries. Messrs. Weaver and Aldrich among the gentlemen, and Mrs. Poole as Lady De Winter, deserve praise; Miss Fisk as the Queen, and Miss Noah as Constance, made the best of their small opportunities, as did Mr. Maguinnis, who played Boniface. The remainder of the cast was wretched indeed. Mr. Murdoch's Duke of Buckingham was not only pointless and insipid, but aggressively bad. Porthos, the elegant, the accomplished, was made up after the manner of a Neapolitan brigand, and Mr. Norton's acting was, if anything, worse than his dressing. Mr. Clarke's impersonation of the jovial tar Seadrift was unique; being somewhat spare as to his figure and youthful as to his face, the historical correctness of his assumption was not in any way mended by his donning a suit of blue clothing with red or pink stripes, red leggings, and top boots; however, his nose was very red, and that goes a great way with an audience. During the evening, the Majiltons performed their one act, with which we are pretty familiar by this time. It was, of course, encored.

Oratorios.Elijah and Judas Maccabaeus have lately been given by the Handel and Haydn Society, assisted by Mme. Rudersdorff and others. They were enjoyable to those who have patience to listen to heavy music for two or three hours, and to painful efforts of a passee prima donna. These Oratorios may be very fine, but in our private estimation there is too much heavy music and tiresome recitatives, and, unless these are rendered in an artistic manner, combined with voices adequate to the demands of the music, the effect is anything but pleasant to the hearers.