Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

No Headline

The officers of the musical clubs deserve credit for their efforts to keep up the interest of the members, which, for a time, it was feared would be very much lessened by the Faculty's edict against the Christmas trip. It would be a sorry admission to make and nothing could be farther from the truth than to say that the musical clubs could not be maintained successfully without the western tours. But as a matter of fact the latter did give a decided stimulus to the work of the winter season; and the members who had hitherto been spurred on by the anticipation of the enthusiastic audiences and social gaities of the Christmas trips could hardly be blamed for feeling less enthusiasm over the suburban concerts to which they are now practically limited. The arrangements that have been made for the annual concert in Sanders Theatre, however, indicate that the clubs are showing if anything a greater interest than usual in their work. The spirit with which they have accepted the situation and made the best of it, certainly entitles them to success.