CLASS-DAY, June 19, 1874.

CLASS AND CLASS-DAY OFFICERS.

Orator.

RICHARD HENRY DANA.

Poet.

ERNEST FRANCISCO FENOLLOSA.

Odist.

GEORGE RIDDLE.

Ivy Orator.

EDWIN GARRALD MERRIAM.

Chaplain.

GEORGE OLIVER GEORGE COALE.

Chorister.

ARTHUR WILLIAM FOOTE.

Marshals.

ARTHUR LITHGOW DEVENS,

WILLIAM GORDON MCMILLAN.

JAMES LAWRENCE, JR.

Class-Day Committee.

JAMES JACKSON MINOT.

ROBERT ALEXANDER SOUTHWORTH.

WILLIAM ROYALL TYLER.

Class Committee.

EDWARD WARREN CATE.

FRANCIS CHILD FAULKNER.

ARTHUR LEWIS GOODRICH.

Class Secretary.

GEORGE PARTRIDGE SANGER, JR.

AT 10 o'clock the Chapel will be open for those having tickets; no others being admitted until the class have entered.

At 9, the Senior Class assemble in front of Holworthy Hall, march to the Chapel for prayer by the Chaplain, then to breakfast, and from there march to the Chapel, where the exercises will occupy nearly two hours.

From 3 to 5, there will be music on the Green, and dancing in Massachusetts Hall.

At 5.15, the Class will reassemble in front of Holworthy Hall, march through the Yard, cheer the Buildings, plant the Class Ivy, and go through the usual exercises at the Tree, where the Class Song will be sung.

At 5, Harvard Hall and Holden Chapel will be open for the entrance of those having seats at the windows.

The entrance to the seats behind Harvard and Hollis Halls will be between Holden Chapel and Hollis Hall, and will be open at 5.

After the exercises at the Tree, and during the remainder of the evening, a ticket will be required of every gentleman, or of gentlemen accompanied by ladies, entering the portion of the Yard enclosed by the rope.

The entrances to the roped-off portion of the Yard will be at the end of Massachusetts, between Grays and Weld and between Thayer and Holworthy.

From the close of the exercises at the Tree till 9, the President will receive the Class and their friends at his house; no gentleman will be admitted without a ticket.

From 8 to 10, illumination of Holworthy, and the playing of the band on the Green.

At 8.30, singing of the Glee Club in front of Holworthy.

No person will be admitted to the Church (before the Class), or to the exercises at the Tree, without a reserved seat; and no gentleman to Massachusetts Hall, the President's reception, or to the Yard in the evening, without a ticket.

All Seniors and Students are obliged to have - tickets.

No carriages or teams will be allowed in the Yard after 12 M., and none will be allowed to stand in the Yard at any time.

In order to assist the Committee in carrying out their plans, and render the roping - in of the Yard effectual, the students are requested to conform strictly to the above arrangements.

J. J. MINOT,R. A. SOUTHWORTH,W. R. TYLER,Class-Day Committee.