The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

OBITUARY.

IT is with feelings of deep sorrow that we record the death of Mr. Wm. D. Ellet, a former member of the Senior, and later of the Junior Class.

He entered College regularly with the present Senior Class, and remained one of their number during the greater part of the Freshman year; but, owing to ill-health, he was obliged to discontinue his studies and finally leave College.

His returning strength enabled him again to resume his work, and in the fall to join the class of '76, with whom he finished the Sophomore year. Last summer he went to Gottingen, Germany, and died there on the 20th of November.

The announcement of his sudden death is sad indeed. His kindly disposition, joined to the superior qualities of mind which he possessed, won for him a large circle of friends among us. Our feelings of sorrow are specially called out when we remember the troubles of life through which he passed, which left a shade of melancholy in his manner, and that his death was in a foreign country, far from his home and friends.

REV. N. H. CHAMBERLAIN, SACRAMENTO PLACE, CAMBRIDGE, offers his services to the Students of the University as teacher of Reading, Gesture, and Vocal Training, according to the system of DELSARTE, of Paris.

Refers to all his pupils. For references or circular, address, personally or by letter, as above.