No Headline

The Faculty of Princeton have decided to make every Wednesday afternoon a half-holiday in order to give freer scope to the athletic games that are usually played then.

A prize of $100 has been offered to the member of the senior class at Princeton who writes the best essay on one of Shakespeare's plays. The subject for this year is "The Merchant of Venice."

The new dormitory nearly completed at Yale is 160 feet long and 46 feet wide. It is four stories high with a steep gable roof with dormer windows. It is built of rough-faced Longmeadow sand-stone and its general appearance is very much like Durfee Hall. Three entrances open on the campus and 26 double rooms and 22 single rooms are to be the accommodations. It will cost about $125,000.

C. L. Flack, one of the victims injured by the collapsing of the grand-stand during the Yale-Princeton foot ball game on Nov. 27, 1890, has sued the owners of the ground and the Yale and Princeton teams for $15,000 damages.

In French la the following books are expected to have been read before the mid-year examinations: "Les Trois Monsquetaires," "Les Freres Colombe," "Mademoiselle de la Seigliere," "Le Chien du Capitaine," and the first ten fables of La Fontaine.