CLASS-DAY TICKETS.

THE Class-Day Committee desire to call careful attention to the following rules in regard to the distribution of tickets for Class Day. Tickets will be given out at 4 Grays, on Monday, May 31, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M., and on Tuesday, June 1, from 2 to 5 P.M. Cash must be paid on the receipt of the tickets. The assessment for members of the Senior class will be eleven dollars ($11), and each Senior will select by lot a package containing 12 Yard, 4 Theatre, 6 Tree, and 11 Memorial tickets. Seniors must apply in person or by written order. Members of the graduating classes of the Law and Medical Schools, and candidates for the degree of A. M. this year will be allowed 5 Yard and 2 Memorial tickets on the payment of two dollars ($2). These last will be given only to those who apply in person. Packages which are not claimed on either of these days will be sold to members of the class. Undergraduates, and all employees of the College will be provided for by the Committee at a later date.

The Committee is attempting to limit the tickets as far as possible to the Senior class. This is done according to the urgent advice of previous committees. Class Day seems in danger of losing its exclusive and private character, and threatens to become a general holiday. People living near the College make it a day for entertaining their friends. An exceptional case has been brought to the attention of the Committee, where a member of a lower class refused to give up his room for Class Day on the ground that he himself would entertain on that day. Tickets have sometimes been sold at open sale. The Yard is often controlled by a crowd in which the class has no interest. In view of these facts, the Committee ask the class to use their best efforts to prevent tickets from falling into the hands of others than their own guests; and the other classes, that they will assist '80 in protecting Class Day from its dangers, assuring them that they will make their own Class Day more successful.