Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD.

There were 355 bills introduced in the House yesterday.

Oscar Wilde is securing a cold reception at the hands of the first families in Washington.

Three men were killed by the explosion of the boiler of a tug-boat on the Hudson yesterday.

Resolutions of respect for the memory of Senator Burnside were introduced in the Senate yesterday.

Another forgery by Auditor Palmer, of Newark, has been discovered, making his deficiency nearly $188,000.

There is no truth in the rumor that Secretary Folger is to leave the treasury department for the supreme bench.

Another great victory has been won by the Parnellites. The "freedom" of Dublin has been granted Parnell and Dillon.

Judge Porter began the closing argument in the Guiteau trial yesterday. It was a terrible arraignment of the assassin.

There were nineteen deaths from small-pox yesterday in Allegheny, and forty-one new cases reported in Pittsburg.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., Jan. 24, 1882-1 A. M. For New England, very cold and generally fair weather will continue, northwest winds. shifting to easterly, and rising, followed by falling barometer.