Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

BULLETIN.

JUNIOR FORENSICS.

The third Forensic will be due Jan. 19 at 11 A. M. in Sever 3. Subjects: 1. Can a State do anything to make hard times easier? 2. Is the fair price of an article precisely equivalent to its market value? 3. Ought Americans to take more time for exercise and recreation? 4. Should poetic diction differ from that of prose? 5. Should freedom of debate in legislative assemblies ever be restricted?

JUNIOR THEMES.Division A. - Theme III. will be returned with criticisms to section 2 (Hawkins to Ziegler), on Tuesday, December 19, as follows: Hawkins to Jack, at 2 P. M.; Jennings to Lovering, at 2.30; J. Lowman to Nichols, at 3; Noble to Sawin, at 3.30; Shaw to Ziegler, at 4.

Division B. - Theme III. will be returned with criticisms to section 2 (Mandell to Wyeth), Tuesday, Dec. 19, as follows: Sub-section 1, Mandell to Penrose, at 2 P. M.; sub-section 2, A. S. Perkins to Safford, at 2.30; subsection 3, Saunders to A. Thorndike, at 3; sub-section 4, P. Thorndike to Warren, at 3.30; sub-section 5, Webster to Wyeth, at 4.

Those who have a conflict at any of these hours will come from 4.30 to 5.30.

Theme IV. will be due February 20.

SOPHOMORE THEMES.Theme III. will be due January 9. Subjects: 1. A Description of either a Gothic Cathedral or a Greek Temple. 2. "Patience" or "Pinafore" turned into a Narrative. 3. On the meaning of the word "Swell." 4. The Present Situation of the Republican Party. 5. The Comparative Merits of Base-ball and Foot-ball. 6. "Why I came to Harvard."