‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD.

Secretary Folger will on Monday issue a call for $15,000,000 continued 6 per cent. bonds, to mature some time in August.

In the first race at Pimlico, yesterday, the Chesapeake stake, one and one-quarter miles, Memento won, Infanta second, Venus third. Time - 2 : 18.

A man named Richter, a shoemaker and editor of a Socialist paper, has been sentenced at Vienna to 12 years' imprisonment at hard labor for high treason.

A fire at Tombstone, Arizona, Thursday afternoon, destroyed many of the buildings in the business portion of the town, causing a loss of nearly $500,000.

At Epsom, yesterday, the race for the Oaks stakes was won by Geheimniss, St. Marguerite second and Nellie third. Lorillard's gelding Mistake was sold by pound500.

A fight according to the rules of the London prize ring at catch weights for $1000 has been arranged between Bryan Campbell and Tom Walling, in West Virginia, within 100 miles of Pittsburg.

At the annual spring regatta of the Portland Yacht Club, yesterday, at Portland, Me., the race for the challenge cup was won by E. L. Soule's sloop Casco, in 2h. 28m. 7s., Idler being second.

Base-ball games yesterday: At Boston - Providence, 7; Boston, 4. At Buffalo - Clevelands, 9; Buffalos, 8. At Detroit - Chicagos, 7; Detroits, 3. At Troy - Troys, 9; Worcesters, 5.

The President gave an informal lunch to the members of his Cabinet yesterday, and left on the limited express train in the afternoon, for New York. Attorney-General Brewster was the only member of his Cabinet who accompanied him.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., May 27, 1882 - 1 A. M. For New England, warmer fair weather, followed by increasing cloudiness, possibly by local rains; southerly winds, stationary or lower pressure.