THEMES AND FORENSICS FOR THE WEEK.

Junior Themes. - Mr. Drennan's section. - Theme VI. will be returned with criticisms to sub-section 1 (Allen to Coit), Thursday, May 11: Allen to Beals, 3 P. M.; Belshaw to E. T. Cabot, 3.30; H. B. Cabot to Coit, 4. To sub-section 2 (Cole to Fuller), Tuesday, May 16: Cole to Damon, 3 P. M.; Dana to Eaton, 3.30; Edgerly to Fuller, 4. To sub-section 2 (Getchell to Lane), Thursday, May 18: Getchell to Hayward, 3 P. M.; Heilbron to Jennings, 3.30; Jennison to Lane, 4.

Mr. Gummere's section. - Theme V. will be returned to sub-section 2 (G. H. Page to Sherwood), May 9: G. H. Page to Porter, 3 P. M.; Preston to Rousmaniere, 3.30; Rublee to Sherwood, 4. To sub-section 3 (C. W. Smith to Wyman), May 11; C. W. Smith to Sullivan, 3 P. M.; Tingle to D. A. White, 3.30; Wigmore to Wyman, 4.

Theme VI. will be due May 11. Subjects: 1 - Is a president necessary in our national government? 2 - Thackery and Fielding compared as novelists. 3 - A description of the American national character. 4 - The relative advantages of lectures and recitations. 5 - Should our State department be more aggressive in regard to the imprisoned Irish-Americans? 6 - Description of an ocean voyage. Any one who desires to choose his own subject may do so, provided he gives notice to the instructor.