Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

TELEGRAPHIC BREVITIES.

FROM THE BOSTON HERALD.

It is expected that trouble may occur at the Cleveland rolling mills today.

A great demonstration in memory of Garibaldi took place at Rome yesterday.

Heavy rains in Iowa, Missouri and Illinois are doing much damage to property.

At a meeting of Israelite citizens in Baltimore Sunday afternoon three thousand dollars were subscribed to aid the refugees from Russia who are expected to arrive shortly.

The annual baccalaureate address before the graduating class of Lasell Seminary, Auburndale, was delivered yesterday forenoon by Bishop Matthew Simpson, in the Congregational Church of that village, before a large audience.

Serious riots broke out yesterday at Alexandria between the hostile natives and Europeans, during which about twenty persons were killed. Among the wounded are the English consul, the Greek consul and the Italian consul. The immediate cause was the stabbing of an Arab by a Maltese.

The National Association of Amateur Athletes met at the Metropolitan Hotel, New York, Saturday night, and elected the following officers : President, A. H. Curtis, New York Athletic Club; vice-president, G. H. Badeau, Williamsburg Athletic Club; Secretary, G. Van Tamulach, American Athletic Club; treasurer, P. H. Charlock, Elizabeth (N. J.) Athletic Club; executive committee, H. W. J. Teljaci, Staten Island Athletic Club; F. A. Winans, Baltimore Athletic Club; A. C. Curtis, New York Athletic Club.

THE WEATHER.WASHINGTON, D. C., June 12, 1882 - 1 A. M. For New England, fair weather, northeast to southeast winds, stationary or slight rise in temperature, rising followed by falling barometer.