The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

ON Saturday, February 2, a meeting of representatives of Yale and Harvard took place at Springfield, to arrange the dates for the spring games. For several reasons, it was agreed, in the first place, to increase the number of games to be played from three to five. The chief reason for this change was that in this way chance influences the result in a smaller degree. Furthermore, the advantage derived by the home club from a knowledge of the grounds would be lessened if two games instead of one were played on home grounds. The days and dates for the games were as follows : Saturday, May 18, first game, in New Haven ; Saturday, May 25, second game, in Cambridge ; Monday, June 24, third game, in New Haven; Wednesday, June 26, fourth game in Cambridge; the day following the boat-race for the fifth game, and the place either Hartford or Providence. In case either nine wins the first three games, the fourth must still be played, to give the club which has made two trips and received only one visit, the monetary benefit of the second game on its grounds.