HARVARD BICYLE CLUB.

There will be a hare and hounds run on Saturday next at 3 P. M. The hares, Mr. Harrison, '86, and Mr. Rust '87, will start from the steps of Matthews and will take the hounds over a measured course of not more than 15 miles. The hares are to have five minutes start, and are considered beaten if caught, or if any hound succeeds in finishing within five minutes of the hares. All hounds riding the whole distance at the rate of 12 1-2 miles per hour will receive "time cups," besides all winners of last year's Hare and Hounds runs are to be handicapped, giving a minute and a half to other hounds. First and second prize cups given besides the "time cups."

As the freshman director of the club remains to be chosen, it is hoped that all '87 men will enter this run.

It is further hoped by the club that a large number of riders will take part in the run, feeling that no one, even if he has ridden but little, need despair of getting a prize.

All those wishing to join the club, can do so either at the secretary's room, 10 Grays, or at the captain's, 16 Weld.