The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

COMMUNICATIONS.

We invite all members of the university to contribute to our columns, but we do not hold ourselves responsible for any sentiments advanced in communications. Anonymous contributions win not be accepted.

CAMBRIDGE, Oct. 20. 1883.

TO THE EDITORS OF THE HERALD CRIMSON: The article from the Transcript which was printed this morning in the HERALD-CRIMSON, praises '80s window in Memorial as highly a even an '80 man could desire, but the writer seems to suppose that a mistake was made in setting the window. He says that Mr. LaFarge intended that Virgil should look toward Homer, but that the artist's design has been "sadly thwarted," and the fault when once pointed out lets us see and think of nothing else. I should like to say that the window was put in position by Mr. LaFarge's own men, and that Mr. LaFarge himself was present in the hall and superintended the work.

The window is more expensive than any other in the hall and '80 is naturally anxious that it should be appreciated. I should like to add, with regard to the execution of the window, that Mr. LaFarge says it could hardly by any possibility be duplicated, and that the mechanical work is in his opinion unrivalled in any window of the same scale.

SECRETARY CLASS OF 1880.