The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

Tutoring in Maximum and Minimum Freshman Mathematics by a tutor of long experience. C. A. Hobbs, 6 Little's Block.

Tutoring in Trigonometry, Algebra and Analytic Geometry. I shall be in Cambridge on and after March 6th, and shall be ready to tutor in any of the above mentioned subjects. Call upon or address William H. Coolidge, 19 Stoughton.

Lost-A pearl-handled knife. The finder will please return to Leavitt and Peirce's.

Mrs. Spyvee, No. 6 Garden street, can accommodate a club of students with board-a pleasant well-furnished room, and one of the best locations in Cambridge.

Lost-The man who took my Briggs' Analytic Geometry from Dane Hall yesterday by mistake will please return it today to 20 Holyoke street. John H. Gray, '87.

H. H. Tuttle and Co. keep constantly on hand a fine stock of gentlemen's boots and shoes. See advertisement.

For experienced tutor in Freshman German, also reading of translation of Cicero's "Republic," apply or address 'G.," 26 Holyoke street.

Mr. H. L. Hurlbut, tailor, 125 Tremont street, has received his selection of spring woollens. Harvard students are invited to make an examination.