The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

The 'varsity to-day play their first championship game with Yale. The utmost endeavors has been made to induce men to accompany the nine and lend their support at the game. We feel confident that the hard work which the team have done will inspire them to exert themselves still more at a great immergency to secure the laurels which they deserve. The accident to Allen will inspire their opponents to strain every nerve for success. But the steadiness which has come of late to characterize the play of our nine, gives us every hope for a favorable issue in the contest to-day. The nine may rest assured that every Harvard man who has remained at Cambridge, whether he bends over a blue-book or prepares in desperation to do so, will still remember the game at Yale. Although unable to declare victory assured, we can prophecy an earnest effort on the part of the wearers of the crimson to add another victory at New Haven to the list. We wish every success to the nine, and cherish the highest hopes for a repetition of the old refrain, "'Steen to four."