The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

One more club of twelve or fourteen students can obtain board by applying at Mrs. T. H. Brewer's, 1 Brattle Sq. Room formerly occupied by University Foot Ball team.

Lost-Mill's Political Economy and note books, and a cloth covered Cinq. Mars. Finder will confer a favor by leaving them at Brock and Leavitt's.

Lost-a Stylographic, some time ago. Point cover has a slight crack in it. Finder please return to 2 M.

A fair bonus will be given for any two lockers between the numbers 391 and 442 inclusive. Address X, at the gymnasium office.

Have you bought that Newmarket yet ? H. Landon Hurlbert, tailor, 125 Tremont street, Boston, recommends this garment as the swell coat for young men.

Wanted-Winter coats or overcoats for poor students at the Howard (colored) Academy. Any students having such garments which they are kindly willing to give to this charity please send them to 61 Sparks st. Cambridge.

Mr. E. J. Ferris, has finally consented to take classes in sparring to consist of four members each. Terms : twenty-four lessons (private) $20; twenty-four lessons (in classes) $15. Those wishing to enter the winter sports should commence at once. Hours, 9 A. M. to 6 P. M., over Ramsay's drug store.