The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

For sale-keel sloop; 25 feet. Fast and seaworthy, and well fitted out for cruising. Apply at 44 Grays.

Students will find the straight seam straw hats at the Harvard Furnishing Store-sole agent. Also has received a large and fine line of stylish silk scarfs, with satin lining that they are selling for 25 cents. 436 Harvard St.

Found-A gold watch. Owner can have the same by proving property. L. W. Batten, 17 Hollis.

Lost-Brown overcoat, light weight. Makers' name, Churchill and Bean, inside. Any information gladly received at 33 Holyoke.

Club tables.-Tables for the next year can now be engaged by applying to Miss E. M. Cotter, 10 Oxford street. Also, a few rooms to be let. House opened during the vacation.

Tutoring in Philosophy 3. H. Webster, 43 Holyoke.

For experienced tutor in Freshman German in the German electives, apply or address "G.," 26 Holyoke street.

Dr. E. R. Humphreys desires to state that he has a vacancy for one pupil at present, and that during the summer vacations he will be at home to read with students for freshmen and sophomore examinations in September, and will be assisted by a Harvard Honorman in mathematics and by able teachers in modern languages. He will also then have rooms for two resident pupils. 129 West Chester Park, April 19.